|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
My client are an established Engineering business based near Wolverhampton who provide Design and Manufacturing services. They're expanding their engineering services and have a vacancy within their team for a CNC Miller.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a small team producing small batches of high quality components with a responsibility to continually improve processes, tooling and fixtures. They are looking for a fully skilled engineer who will be reliable, punctual, self-motivated and able to work as part of the team.
The successful candidate will need the following skills:
• Ability to use CAD and CAM programming software (Solidworks and Sprutcam would be beneficial);
• Accurately read and interpret engineers drawings;
• Ability to prepare, set and operate 3 and 5 axis CNC milling machines;
• Achieve tight tolerances and deliver quality outputs;
• Use other essential tools such as Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, Vernier callipers and gauges;
• Be experienced in machining components in a variety of materials including aluminium, steel, stainless steel and plastic.
You will be working 40 hours a week between Monday and Friday with flexible start and finish times between core hours. The salary for the role will be up to £40k (depending on experience) and additional benefits include 20 days paid holiday (plus UK Bank holidays) and a company pension scheme etc.
Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV directly to steve.newey@Pertemps.co.uk alternatively call 0121 500 5161