CNC Machinist (Milling)
|Job Title:||CNC Machinist (Milling)|
|Salary:||£22000 - £23500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steve Newey|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 10:29|
My Client is a World leader in Forging and Engineering based in Halesowen who are looking for a CNC Machinist (Milling – Mazak) to join their reputable business. The purpose of the role is to ensure quality engineering of components using relevant procedures and methods, to ensure health and safety in the workplace and to provide training where necessary.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:-
• Producing parts as required to the specifications and drawings;
• Programming and operation using Mazak controls;
• Setting one off components using clamps, vices etc;
• Marking off;
• Use of overhead cranes;
• Correctly identifying parts using hard stamping;
• Deburring components;
• Maintaining machinery, swarf removal, routine oiling and greasing etc;
• Carry out daily bookings;
• Adhere to and encourage health and safety methods and procedures;
• Inspection for all components throughout the process.
• Must be a confident Mazatrol Programmer.
• Must have CNC milling experience.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience of working within a forge manufacturing environment.
The role is based on working alternate Morning and Afternoon shifts. Excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of circa £22-23.5k (£10.84-£11.53ph), plus a shift premium (giving a potential OTE of £27-29k (plus overtime and an annual performance bonus).
If interested, please click apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's