|Salary||£25000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
* Ability to set and operate an array of CNC machinery
* Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Carry out inspection using CMM & conventional measuring equipment.
* Aerospace/mechanical background
* Some programming experience
* Ability to programme proficiently is an advantage
* 3 & 4 axis programming or manual machining is an advantage
If you think this role might be of interest, please contact Nick Sollis on 01453 829767 and forward your CV
Omega Resource Group are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors. We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors, Electricians and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few. For more details visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.