|Location||Stonehouse, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£15.75 - £17.50 per hour + Additional Benefits||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Industry: Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Engineering
Salary: £15.75 - £17.50 per hour
Due to a steady stream of work coming through the site and planned upgrades to the capacity and output, this highly successful company are now seeking time served CNC Machinists on a permanent basis.
Machinists will be working on Heidenhain and Fanuc controlled machining centres. These are predominantly 5 axis machines.
The role involves:
* Working on Heidenhain/Fanuc machining centres
* Producing quality, precision machined components
* Interpreting engineering drawings to manufacture components within set tolerances
* Promote and ensure that 5S principles are adhered to
* Identify and report quality related issues to Supervisor
* Identifying the most efficient, cost effective tooling/programming solutions
* Apprentice trained
* HNC or HND qualified
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for CNC programmers, CNC setters, CNC machinists, Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical fitter, Engineering apprentices and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.