|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Location:||Wolverhampton, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£32000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Toby Patterson|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2019 17:41|
We are currently recruiting for a Mill Turn Machinist to join our reputable client based in Wolverhampton. Operating at the head of the aerospace industry you will be joining a team that strives for excellence in the design and creation of bespoke and high profile mechanical products.
Experience of working with exotic and hardened material is necessary. As is fulfillment of inspections and required quality documentation
* CNC machining experience utilising Fanuc / Siemens / Heidenhain controls, able to set and run multiple machine / processes
* Working knowledge Mazak CNC machines (Integrex preferably)
* Manual honing experience
* Capability of machining exotic and hardened materials
* Carry out 1st off inspection and check / complete the necessary quality documentation.
* Capable of achieving micron manufacturing limits
For more information regarding this role please call Tobias Patterson on 01453 852 552 or send a CV
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£24000 - £30000 per annum
£22000 - £34000 per annum
£31000 - £32000 per annum + Additional Benefits
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands