|Job Title:||CNC Machinist|
|Salary:||Up to £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 09:21|
Salary: £12-£13 an hour plus 25 days holidays and 8 bank holidays.
We're on the lookout for a competent and confident CNC Machinist. The role will test your skills in a world-renowned engineering company in Oxfordshire. They specialise in a range of industries form aerospace, nuclear, oil & gas and medical. The role will well require you to set and operate state of the art CNC machinery to the highest of standards. You will need the ability to help others and bring new and innovative thinking to better the process and optimise cost saving. This role is perfect for someone who wants the added responsibility and to be apart of the wider organisation that is only getting bigger and better.
* Setting and operating CNC Mills, Heidenhain and Doosan
* Read and understand engineering drawings.
* Create layout sheets and documents of set up that can be used by others to get the same results.
* Work on your own and gain exceptional standards.
* Help and support others
* Use proper PPE at all times.
* Continuous improvement for company process and cost saving
* Work closely with team members and team leaders to ensure all tasks are completed and ready for the next stage.
* Undertake further training to better your skills
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's