|Location||West Bromwich||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CNC Machine Shop Team Leader to join a market leading Automotive and Rail Parts manufacturer in West Bromwich. Based within a clean modern working environment the successful applicant will supervise the workforce with a hands-on attitude and help to organise production in order to meet customer demands (aided by monthly sales forecast, production plan, in conjunction with the Director of Manufacturing). The successful applicant will also work on improvement projects to help develop leadership skills, keep machinery well maintained and attend and contribute to Production meetings.
Key responsibilities and requirements for the role:-
• Broad based knowledge of Machine Shop production requirements;
• Ability to lead & organize people;
• Able to work within a team and support the Director Of Manufacturing;
• Good management skills – able to lead teams to achieve a top class performance;
• Experienced CNC Programmer;
• Oversee the manufacture of quality parts;
• Support other Team Leaders with requests of utilising material & labour;
• Co-ordinate workforce to deliver the on time plan;
• Check on the status of jobs going through the Post Forge Area;
• Work with & support Director of Manufacturing to enable new working methods to be introduced;
• Good planning abilities and a willingness to change direction at short notice;
• Support Director of Manufacturing to achieve production deadlines;
• Review process with Director of Manufacturing to reduce downtime;
• To set / change tooling efficiently;
• Ensure operators are utilising tooling efficiently;
• Liaise with the Quality Department regarding quality;
• An awareness and understanding of Health & Safety procedures.
The ideal applicant will have a strong Forge background with previous experience of overseeing a CNC Machine Shop.
In return, you will receive an excellent remuneration package to include a starting salary of up to £35k (depending on experience). Based on days working 6:30am to 4:30pm Mon to Thursday. Immediate starts and overtime available.
Please click apply to submit your details or forward your CV directly to email@example.com