CNC Machine Operator
|Job Title:||CNC Machine Operator|
|Salary:||£27450 - £28830 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-06-24 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 17:24|
Contract :- Permanent
Location :- Altrincham (WA14)
Salary :- £27,450 - £28,830
Hrs :- 4 day week - Mon - Thurs - (06:00hrs - 18:00hrs/ 18:00hrs - 06:00hrs)
Company & Role
Our client is a Precision Engineering company, specialising in the manufacture of bespoke parts for the Automotive industry.
They are currently recruiting for permanent experienced CNC Machine Operator to join their expanding team, to set up and operate CNC machines to work to fine tolerances, to ensure that the daily production targets are achieved.
As a CNC Machine Operator your duties will be :-
- Set up and operate various machinery in the engineering department.
- Work to tight tolerances set out on engineering drawings
- Complete in-process inspection forms and work tickets
- Perform work to customer specifications to ensure high quality of product.
- Work closely with department quality inspectors to ensure all quality guidelines and tolerances are achieved.
- Work within Health and safety Regulations
- Ensure the area is in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
The successful CNC Machine Operator will hold the following skills & experience :-
- Ideally hold an Engineering Qualification i.e. NVQ/HNC/HND.
- Previous experience working on CNC's is essential.
- Ability to follow engineering plans/drawings.
- Must be an excellent communicator and a good team player.
- Must be flexible to work day and night shifts.
- Working a 4 day week (Mon-Thurs).
- Excellent holidays
- Pension scheme
- In addition to basic salary you will receive a weekly attendance bonus and monthly production bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.5 per hour, Benefits: Bonus + Shift Allowance
£8.50 - £11.00 per hour
£9 - £10 per hour
£10 - £11 per hour + Overtime & ongoing work