CNC Department Supervisor
|Job Title:||CNC Department Supervisor|
|Salary:||£13 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Bethan Williams|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 17:13|
- Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1600
- £13 per hour
- Paid overtime available – x1.3 weekdays, x1.5 Saturdays and x2 on Sundays
- This company will offer a permanent job after completing 12 successful weeks via agency!
About the job
- Produce machined parts by programming i.e. Heidenhain, Siemens, Fanuc etc
- Setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- Maintaining quality and safety standards
- Keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Supervising staff ensuring overall machine efficiency.
- Study work orders, drawings and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Program mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic maths, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Confident to supervise a small team of machine operators
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience in window/door manufacture would be an advantage
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's