|Salary||£28000 - £32000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£32,000 per annum
A busy tooling company based in Redditch who specialise in low volume, precision components are seeking a skilled CNC miller to join their expanding team. The company was establish half a century ago and so are well establish within their chosen market.
You will be working mainly on a 3-Axis CNC mini mill, due to the nature of their work you will be programming offline from 3D models/setup files. While ensuring that the parts produced as to a very high standard.
- Experience of Programming/setting/ operating CNC machines
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM
- Ability to programme online/offline
- Knowledge of Siemens controls (Desirable)
- Experience with Bob-Cad
- £32,000 per annum
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perm days
- Time and a half for over time
- Sickness scheme after qualifying period
- Branded company workwear
If you are a time served CNC machinist who is looking for a new challenge, within a stable organisation contact Lewis.email@example.com or click apply and follow the instructions.