- Job Reference: 00005261-1
- Date Posted: 14 May 2020
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: On Application
We are looking for someone with experience as an architect or lead for cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software across Azure or AWS systems. You will be able to hit the ground running on a number of inflight and new projects, with an Understanding of emerging cloud services / data architectures and how these can be applied to our projects. You will be comfortable leading projects and directing more junior members of the team, ensuring work is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
Experience in some of the following areas would be desirable, but not essential:
• Certification as Solution Architect with AWS or Azure
• Understanding of infrastructure security, software security, threats, vulnerabilities
• Experience with RESTful services
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development Platforms
• Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to engage with core stakeholders across QinetiQ (Security/ Engineering)
• Excellent communication skills, able to simplify complex concepts
• Experienced in working in an Agile environment, with agile tools and in a Matrix structured organisation.
• Ability to apply architecture designs together with business and product owner requirements achieve a design that provides the best user requirements possible.
Why join us?
As we continue to grow into new markets around the world, there’s never been a more exciting time to join QinetiQ. The formula for success for QinetiQ is the appetite for innovation, courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges and motivated people who work to deliver the best possible solutions to partners.
Joining QinetiQ offers an opportunity to work on highly technical cutting edge projects, enabling customers to protect, improve and advance their vital interests.
Why don’t you join some of the world’s finest scientific and technical minds and help us make tomorrow work today?
How to apply:
To apply for the role please click on the apply button to submit your application
#LI – QQ