Clinical Nurse Manager / Deputy Manager
- Job Reference: 00027564-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Salary: £39,145
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Deputy Nurse Manager / Clinical Nurse Manager ( RMN / RGN / RNLD )
Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabilities
Salary: £39,145.60 - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours : Full Time, 40 hour week (shift pattern / supernumerary hours to be discussed at interview)
The Job: An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced registered nurse ( Adult Nurse - RGN, Mental Health Nurse - RMN or Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD ) to take on a lead role within a very positive, friendly and supportive brand new specialist care home for adults with complex needs in Preston. This beautiful new home has 30 beds in total. They have a very positive and supportive work environment and are building a fantastic new team . This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brilliant organisation but to also join a new team and a developing service. You will have the opportunity to influence and develop the service and their ways of working.
Care Home Details: The Specialist Care Home is a 30-bedded home split into units. The home cares for complex conditions including Mental health and Neuro-disabilities.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough one week induction programme, which will include various training courses. Nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the service. Nurses will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills.
· Comprehensive induction programme
· On-going training and development
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
· Good CQC rating
· 28 days annual leave
· Company pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Free car parking
· Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120
· Paid enhanced DBS check
· RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
· Childcare vouchers
· Retail and leisure discounts
· Holiday discounts
· 2 for 1 cinema tickets
· Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpline and face to face counselling
· Free financial advice and assistance
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to
You can also text me on (phone number removed) - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know it's from you.
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus