Client Support & Facilities Assistant - Bristol
DWF is looking to recruit a Client Support & Facilities Assistant to join the Facilities team in the Bristol office.
Are you an experienced Facilities Assistant or Office/Hotel Receptionist? Then we have the right career opportunity for you!
Hours will be 40 a week and this will be the usual working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm, but with flexibility to cover 7am to 7pm on occasions.
If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply below as we're interested in hearing from you!
The role is to assist and support the facilities and client support functions ensuring that the services provided are of a high standard in terms of effectiveness and efficiency.
Provide cover and support in both areas ensuring that all duties are undertaken as directed by the team leader.
* Meet and greet all visitors and staff from other locations in a polite, friendly and efficient manner;
* Operate room bookings via the On-line booking system efficiently and effectively
* Prepare rooms for meetings/seminars and returning rooms to order.
* Liaise with catering suppliers to ensure an efficient catering service to our people and clients.
* Operate the switchboard answering calls in a prompt and professional manner and directing to the appropriate individual. Ensure messages and information are correctly communicated.
* Sorting and distribution of internal and external mail.
* Delivery of 'by hands' ensuring this is done is a prompt and timely manner.
* Control, ordering and distribution of stationery
* Administrative tasks including, photocopying ensuring correct charges are applied
* Deal with outgoing mail, using correct procedures
To find out more about DWF and for a full job description and how we can help shape your career please visit our website.
We are a global legal business, transforming legal services through our people for our clients. We have over 27 key locations and over 3,100 people delivering services and solutions that go beyond expectations and in March 2019, we became the first Main Market Premium Listed legal business on the London Stock Exchange.
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That's why, when you join DWF, you'll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards. We are also happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
We are actively recruiting and keen to hear from you, please apply!
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
Note to recruitment agencies
We operate a strict preferred supplier list and we will only accept CV's from agencies who we have agreed terms with and who we have instructed to assist us with this recruitment. All introductions should be made direct to the Talent Acquisition team and we will not pay a fee for any CV's sent to our business outside of this process