|Salary||£8.9 per hour||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Client Services Support Administrator for one of our clients HQ in Tamworth.
This is a temporary on-going position with the opportunity to apply permanently within the business. Working a 39 hour week Monday - Thurs 08:00 - 17:00 and Friday 08:00 - 16:00, you will work as part of an established team, delivering first class service to a large varied
client database dealing with bookings for services within the workplace.
The duties, however non-exhaustive are listed below:
• Set up new clients and make any changes at point of renewal, working closely with the specified Sales Consultant, Senior Account Manager and Account Manager to support the consistency of service provided throughout the implementation period
• Proactively manage renewal of Annual Management Fees
• Implement and update where required, all client details on CRM within agreed timescales.
• Working with the Account Management and Commercial Team to ensure that service requirements are understood and implemented in line with client expectations at contract start
• Support with the collation of client MI, working closely with our Data Analyst
• Record and monitor availability for our collection network
• Support with chasing client PO numbers
• Administration support following completion of testing – email notifications
• Support with administration associated with client random testing programmes
• Administration support with SOP's following the booking of work
• Trained to support with booking requests during busy times mainly with ‘call outs' where an immediate response time is required
• Liaise with our large team of technicians across the UK and Ireland regarding arrangements of work, diary management, availability and general queries
• Assisting with colleagues work during absences
• Attending meetings and training sessions as required
• Answer and triage inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales
• Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail
If you are interested in this position apply now.