Client Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Client Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£18360 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ella Dancer063|
|Job Published:||July 22, 2019 16:31|
An exciting opportunity is available a Client Service Advisor to join an expanding team to be based in Tamworth working for an established Occupational Health provider.
Specialising in Workplace Alcohol and Drug Testing supporting over 1000 clients including construction, rail, distribution and manufacturing. Having a large number of Collection Officers covering the UK and Ireland who carry out a high volume of testing on a daily basis and require a strong administration team who can support with this work centrally.
Attributes and skills that are paramount to this position are; flexibility, motivation, dedication, accuracy and attention to detail.
Unlike other companies you will not be a tiny cog in a corporate machine, but a key part of the business and its growth. You will be involved in exciting business projects and will have the opportunity to develop your skills and increase your responsibility in time.
• Process booking arrangements for clients Nationwide in the Alcohol and Drugs department
• Booking requests include immediate response times where we need a technician to attend a client site within a 2-hour time frame, as well as requests for scheduled testing
• Respond to client queries, advising them on our services, processes and other information
• Liaise with our large team of technicians across the UK and Ireland regarding arrangements of work, diary management, availability and general queries
• Support with client implementation and set up
• Build relationships with our clients with a view to understanding their business needs and how we can support them
• Work closely with other departments including Account Management, Business Development and Data Support Services
• Assisting with colleagues work during absences
• Attending meetings and training sessions as required
• Answer and triage inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales
• Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail
• Any other request made by a Manager or Director
I am looking for someone who has
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous experience in Customer Service role
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all processes
• Professionalism at all times
• Flexibility when liaising with clients and supporting your line manager
• Proactive approach with a ‘Can-do' attitude
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage tasks efficiently
• Experience working within a fast-paced environment
• Flexible in approach with the ability the ability to adapt to change or changing deadlines
• Takes ownership and actively looks for personal learning and development opportunities
Please apply now if you are interested in this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's