Client Sales Executive
- Job Reference: 00018565-1
- Date Posted: 5 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
- Salary: £20,000 to £25,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Client Sales Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 DOE with £10k OTE
We are Citation Fire and Electrical, part of the Citation Group and we are far from your average compliance company. The Citation Group is made up of 8 businesses, who proudly deliver services that our 43,000 clients need, want and value. Our mission is to be the company that colleagues, and clients want to work for and with. It's a really exciting time to join our business and come grow with us.
Due to our continued success, we are expanding our team.
We are right for you if you want:
* grow with a team that is at the start of a high growth journey and is backed by the whole business
* to be part of shaping something special where you can look back and say "look what we achieved".
* to be judged on your deliverables and grow yourself with our Company.
* to work as part of team that has your back with a Manager who wants you to succeed.
* to give new ideas ago without fear, because some will work, and some won't
This is an extremely varied role in which you'll liaise with a diverse selection of clients from a wide range of sectors within the SME market. Whilst you won't always have to cold call or develop new business from scratch you will have instinctive sales skills such as being able to think on your feet, being flexible in your approach, and have the professionalism and personality to influence key stakeholders. With a strong portfolio of products to help our clients you'll enjoy a varied role, actively discussing products and solutions with business owners.
* Follow up on web leads and referrals
* Target competitor clients to pipeline for future opportunities
* Work with the wider group company sales teams to maximise revenue from clients
* Support and work with the BDM to generate interest in P&R products and services
* Account manage previous clients or lost opportunities to build a pipeline for future opportunities
* In a sales environment that is constantly evolving, even more so during and post Covid-19, we need someone innovative, fast-thinking who can deliver results and help take us to the next level.
Though you say it yourself, you are a simply brilliant at providing solutions to clients or prospects and you thrive in sales environment, beating targets and solving problems.
* You love dealing with business owners and have a talent for understanding their own agendas and challenges, handling objections and influencing, whilst helping them to be more successful.
* You can rapidly build great relationships and then provide practical solutions to their business challenges in a consultative and highly intelligent manner.
* You will know how to present services and solutions and be able to adapt and vary your approach to suit your audience.
* You understand that success in business-to-business sales has a lot to do with patience, understanding your client and products, determination and focus, as well as being highly organised. You may well have picked up these skills in an account management, sales, or similar client interactive role, most likely in a business to business environment.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application