Client Portfolio Manager
|Job Title:||Client Portfolio Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Cassar|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:45|
This established practice aim to serve their varied clientele base in a range of services, operating by core values to ensure a first class experience for clients, and a diverse, supportive culture for their staff.
Some responsibilities this role entails include:
• Managing your own portfolio as assigned by partners
• Prepare year end accounts and provide tax and business advice to your clients
• Oversee and review the work of the accounts team
• Be the first point of client contact by dealing with queries and visiting client sites
• Prepare proposals for new business
• Manage the accounts team by tracking progress and executing annual/mid-yearly appraisals
The suitable candidate will be ACA / ACCA qualified, with a proven practice background. The ability to prepare accounts and working with mainstream accounting packages is essential, along with experience in the preparation of corporation tax computations and personal tax returns.
This dynamic, progressive practice are offering a very forward-thinking approach with exposure to a range of clients, including OMBs, SMEs and start-ups across Bristol and the South West. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead and develop the accounts team, gaining valuable management experience.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's