Client Data Manager
|Job Title:||Client Data Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 08:35|
An extremely successful international law firm, are looking for a Client Data Manager to join their team in Central Bristol only a stone's throw from Temple Meads & on all major bus routes.
You will be working Monday - Friday full time hours 09.30 - 5.30 pm & receive a salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (depending on experience) + amazing benefits.
The client offer amazing company benefits; stylish offices, life assurance, income protection, group personal pension, childcare vouchers, season ticket loan (travel), mortgage advice, private medical insurance, ride2work, gym flex and holiday flex amongst others!
Our client requires a sharp-minded, process and service oriented individual, to manage the delivery of eDiscovery services and other client data-related activities such as translation and transcription.
This is a temporary role to cover the maternity leave of the existing eDiscovery and Client Data Manager.
The role represents the opportunity to maintain and develop a well-established eDiscovery practice and internal team of eDiscovery project managers and will require dedication to operational management and leadership.
The clients eDiscovery and Client Data team provide accessible end-to-end support throughout all stages of the EDRM, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective solution is achieved. These services are provided predominantly to litigation teams, but support is also provided for non-litigation matters such as data breaches, data subject access requests and investigations.
The Temporary eDiscovery and Client Data Manager will also be required to deliver operational, project work in support of the clients operational needs and lawyer requirements.
- Deliver high quality and timely output to internal and external clients
- Be the first escalation point for technical and legal issues arising from eDiscovery exercises and the provision of client data solutions
- Lead the existing team of eDiscovery project managers in their daily management of cases, ensuring their processes align with existing policies and workflows as well as industry best practice
- Supervise eDiscovery team members, providing training and mentoring where appropriate
- Enable internal stakeholders to work effectively with legal technology solutions
- Provide guidance on services and technical solutions that meet the needs of external and internal stakeholders
- Oversee and manage relations with third party technology providers, both from an overall perspective and throughout the lifecycle of individual projects
- Experience working within a similar team at a comparable level, preferably in a law firm or professional services environment
- Experience managing teams desirable
- Proficiency in a range of eDiscovery technologies, particularly the Relativity platform.
- Detailed understanding of the legal framework of electronic disclosure, existing protocols, practices and relevant legal standards
- Professional, credible and impactful - confident in influencing and persuading
- Well organised, and adept at managing teams, suppliers, technology and team projects
- Flexible - in approach, working hours, and priority management
- Great attention to detail and accuracy - particularly when supervising others
- An effective relationship builder - able to interact with individuals at all levels across the business
- A highly effective communicator - both written and oral. In particular, capable of articulating technical concepts effectively
- A sound knowledge of legal technology solutions and the UK eDiscovery industry
Full and part-time applications will be considered for this Client Data Manager (temporary position), which is based in the Bristol Office, with occasional travel to the London office as required.
Hopefully the above has ticked all of your boxes, in which case, please click on apply or send your CV to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's