|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
As a Client Accountant, the successful candidate will have a broad range of duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
• Preparing Company Accounts, Tax Returns, VAT returns and Quarterly Health Checks
• Building strong relationships with clients, answering any queries that they may have via phone and email
• Providing clear Accounting and Tax advice to clients
• Ensuring all systems are updated and information is recorded accurately
In order to be considered for the Client Accountant opportunity, our client is looking for candidates to possess the following:
• Previous experience working within an accountancy practice in a similar role
• Qualified AAT or studying towards AAT / ACCA qualification
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong attention to detail
If your background and experience meet the above requirements and you are looking for a new challenge, then send through your application as we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.