|Job Title:||Clerical Assistant|
|Salary:||£9.34 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Anamaria Colceriu|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 14:47|
08:45 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday
08:45 - 15:45 Friday
(1 hour for lunch each day)
- To provide a range of clerical support to the business, operational and administrative teams within the Department.
- Work collaboratively within and team/s, sharing knowledge and information.
- Carry out a range of clerical activities using prescribed procedures and guidelines.
- Use of SBC systems for requisitioning/purchasing and customer billing.
- Data input to Microsoft Excel and maintain records.
- Respond to requests for information from internal and external clients.
- Provide high standards of customer care and best practice.
- Cash handling
- Mail duties
- Ensure timeous progression for payment of supplier invoices.
- Undertake other duties as may be required.
- Minimum of 3 Standard Grades at levels 1, 2, 3 (or equivalent), including English or relevant experience, knowledge and skills necessary to undertake the role.
- Working in an office environment.
- Literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to produce accurate work to deadlines, ICT skills, particularly in MS Office.
- Communication and organisational skills.
- An understanding of how to apply good standards of service whilst dealing with customers.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's