|Job Title:||Cleansing Operative|
|Salary:||£9.07 per hour, Benefits: holiday pay, pension|
|Start Date:||2019-07-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joe Gooch|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 09:01|
Successful Street Cleansers will work a "4 on, 4 off" shift pattern, between the hours of 06:00 - 17:02 and therefore weekend working will be required.
Due to the short term nature of this role it will not be possible to take holidays during this time and you should only apply if you can commit to the full term and days of the assignment.
Duties for the role will include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and servicing the Edinburgh City Streets in all weathers
- Emptying public rubbish/waste bins around the city
- Deal with various bodily fluids to ensure the environment remains sanitary
- On occasion, deal directly with the public in various situations with excellent customer service
- Heavy lifting of refuse collection and repetitive tasks
- Lots of walking in and around Edinburgh for long periods of time
Successful candidates will:
- Be committed to the role and the hours as above
- Be honest, trustworthy and punctual
- Take direction but also use their own initiative to complete tasks
- Will be given required training
- Have the ability to work with others
- Be health and safety conscious
- Be able to provide proof of right to work in the UK (Full UK Birth Certificate or Passport with appropriate Visa.)
- Be able to provide at least 2 successful references before starting
In return we can offer an excellent rate of pay (£9.07 per hour,) holiday pay and pension.
If interested and want to discuss then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0131 225 7531 for more information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's