|Salary||£9.5 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Contract & Location: FTC until 31st December
Hours of work: 15 per week. Part time role We are currently recruiting for a Cleaning Team Leader on a Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2019 at our site in Southampton.
Part time role 15 hours per week
Hours 1730 -2030 Monday - Friday
• Take responsibility for developing and maintaining the procedures, systems and resources necessary for delivering cleaning, grounds and waste services on site.
• Manage the teams to ensure the contracted services are delivered to the agreed contract specification and standards
• Ensure a timely response to any service shortfalls identified
• Ensure a timely response to requests for additional or special cleans, agreeing customer requirements and costs if appropriate
• Take responsibility for managing and monitoring window cleaning contractor, to ensure service delivery
• Ensure all statutory, health and safety and environmental licences, certificates and documentation relevant to areas of responsibility are available on site for audit and review
• Comply with all statutory Regulations an EFS instructions
• Previous experience of supervising essential
• Excellent team management focusing on developing good customer focused and H & S behaviours
• Knowledge and experience of accommodation cleaning practices - holding a BICSc or NVQ level 3 qualification in cleaning will be an advantage
• Methodical and meticulous approach to work
• Good IT skills including MS Office software
• Able to understand and interpret both written and verbal instructions and training materials given in the English language. Able to provide written reports in the English language.
• Conduct regular team meetings
• Authorising and processing timesheets
• Managing HR issues with assistance from the Facilities Manager and Supervisor
• Manage resources to ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures including but not limited to recruitment, staff performance, training, development and appraisals.
• Smart and presentable
• Good communication skills and effective customer service approach
• Good written and oral command of the English language
For more information on this role email firstname.lastname@example.org