|Job Title:||Cleaning Supervisor|
|Salary:||£8.30 - £8.30|
|Start Date:||2019-02-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Marie Bowen|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 11:03|
We currently have an opportunity for a Cleaning Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
- 20 days paid annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company sick pay after 6 months of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers are available.
- Employment discount program
- We offer comprehensive benefits that let full- and part-time employees choose the plans that are right for them
- We guarantee all employees will receive respect and fair treatment
- Ensuring a safe and secure workplace
- Providing training on-the-job, online and in classroom settings that help you excel in your current job and advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Opening the doors to higher education
- An employee incentive scheme
- To supervise the day-to-day operations and organisation of the cleaning department
- To ensure that all areas are monitored and maintained in accordance with HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- To assist in the control of all chemicals and equipment in line with HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- Assist with the Company Quality Assurance Audit as specified.
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area at all times
- To care for all available resources including equipment, materials and supplies as directed
- To report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- To ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- To maintain all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- To supervise the team fairly and drive engagement
- Achieve gross margin targets
- Pass all internal and external audits
- Achieve sales target
- Control waste in line with targets
Leadership and people
The role holder will role model the company values and ensure they are reinforced at every opportunity. The role holder will support their line manager to drive employee engagement and team performance. This will include effective communication and the application of Sodexo HR policies and procedures as directed by their line manager
Risk, governance and compliance
The role holder will ensure that these processes are fully applied, complied with and adhered to within their assigned operational business area. Where applicable cash and stock company procedural compliance is a requirement.
The role holder is required to contribute to the financial performance of their business area. This is achieved through effective control of all equipment and supplies as well as payroll.
Relationship management client and team
The role holder is responsible developing and maintaining good business relationships with clients and customers. The role holder must seek to resolve any concerns or complaints raised and escalate to their line manager as appropriate.
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing their assigned operational business area and managing compliance with legal, regulatory and company requirements including the quality management system (QMS).
The role holder will be responsible for driving all aspects of service excellence across their operational business area including brand integrity, quality, compliance, Sodexo’s corporate social responsibility and service standards. The role holder will ensure that work is appropriately recognised.
The role holder should look for improvements and efficiencies at every opportunity to increase sales and/or reduce costs. These should be reviewed with their line manager to establish feasibility and create a plan of action.Ideal candidate
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in a company
- Ability to solved problems and liaise with your line manager to implement appropriate actions
- Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
- Ability to prioritise and deploy resources effectively
- Client relationship experience
- Awareness of quality management systems e.g. ISO
- IOSH qualification
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support exforces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.54 per hour
Cleaning Manager (MOD site)
Supervisor - Effingham
£17000.00 - £17500.00 per annum
Night Supervisor - Near Winchester - £19,000
Up to £19000.00 per annum
Junior F&B Supervisor - Hotel - Hook
£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum