|Job Title:||Cleaning Supervisor|
|Salary:||£21500 - £24500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-10-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2019 11:30|
Location: Coventry & Warwickshire
Position: Full Time 37.5 Hours per week
My client is looking to secure two cleaning supervisors for a hospital based in Coventry. The role would entail, to provide direction, guidance and support to all staff within the department to ensure they carry out their roles efficiently and effectively and comply with relevant legislative, and Trust operating standards to achieve the department's service provision and business objectives.
• To promote good communication systems with staff to promote positive employee relations.
• To undertake recruitment, induction and training in accordance with the relevant or Trust policy.
• To manage staff consistently and in accordance with the appropriate Trust policy in relation to absence, disciplinary and grievance matters.
• To create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with the Trust, Projects, colleagues and other interested organisations and individuals.
• To ensure correct resource levels are maintained to meet service provision objectives and identify additional short-term or emergency resource requirements and seek agreement for these from line manager.
• To undertake service quality and performance monitoring and to report this to line manager and to implement any corrective action line manager deems necessary.
• To implement appropriate actions identified by line manager as a result of audits completed by external and internal regulatory bodies, corporate departments or the Trust.
• To assist line manager in implementing Company initiatives.
• To maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in line with current legislation and Trust policies and procedures and ensure that all staff are trained and comply accordingly.
• To manage any incidents or complaints effectively and within , Trust and legislative guidelines.
• To undertake project work as determined by line manager.
• To be an active member of the management team and participate in the continuous development/improvement of the overall service provision.
• To conduct yourself in a professional manner ensuring confidentiality, privacy and dignity is maintained at all times in accordance within , Trust and legislative policies and guidelines.
• To conduct Knowledge & Skills Framework reviews with staff, identifying their development and training needs and facilitating solutions to address these.
• To engage in the process of identifying own personal development and training needs and to attend agreed programmes of training.
• To carry out other related duties as required in keeping with the grade and purpose of the post.
For further information please contact Adnan Sethi at the FMCNetwork on 0121 450 5000.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's