|Salary||£8.21 - £8.21||Sector||Facilities|
The successful applicant must have a keen eye for detail and so continue to maintain a very high standard of cleanliness. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Package description
Relief Cleaner to cover absences and holidays in a busy corporate operation.
The hours may vary to working during the day 07.00 - 15.00 hours - Day shift cover. Working on factory plant cleaning areas within the factory. Mon-Fri
Evening shift cover 17.00 - 19.30 cleaning offices, facilities and amenity areas. Mon - Fri
Looking for somebody who can be flexible to cover these areas.
Some week end work may be required also. Working 07.30 -10.30 on a Saturday and Sunday to cover absences and holidays.Main responsibilities
- Providing the highest level of housekeeping service within your area of responsibility in line with the clients’ specifications
- Responding positively, politely and promptly to all customer requirements and carry out your duties in a professional and courteous manner
- Providing a range of general cleaning services to include offices/meeting rooms, toilets/showers, laboratories and amenity areas site wide
- Ensuring all stocks are replenished in your area of responsibility
- Making yourself familiar with and follow all company procedures and regulations
- Participating in the Health and Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers, near misses or hazards you encounter to your Coordinator/Line Manager
- All offices, toilets, laboratories and amenity areas to be presented in a clean and tidy
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous work experience in customer service employment
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business