|Job Title:||Cleaning Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £21,000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Chloe Bromley|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 13:05|
We are currently recruiting a Cleaning Manager at RAF Odiham in Hampshire. This role is 35 hours per week and is primarily a Monday to Friday role, with occasional weekend / evening work required to meet business needs.
As a Cleaning Manager, you will plan, organise and manage the delivery of all services within the cleaning operational business area, ensuring your team are motivated, engaged and getting the most from their roles.
For this very busy high profile environment, we require a ‘can do’ team player who is well organised, articulate and professional. With these attributes the success that this job can bring is extremely rewarding.
This is a great opportunity to support our Armed Forces and improve the quality of their daily life, as the site is not only their workplace but also a home to many of them.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Plan, organise and manage the delivery of all services within the cleaning operational business area
- Deal with all aspects of waste on site.
- Ensure standards of service detailed in the service level agreement, KPIs and within the schedules of the contractual terms and conditions are achieved, maintained and developed
- Contribute to the growth of all services in order to meet client and commercial expectations, whilst maintaining strict budgetary control in line with client and Sodexo expectations
- Monitor all cleaning and hygiene standards, ensuring that they are maintained to the highest level
- Manage all aspects of performance of an assigned group of direct reports
• Previous experience of working in a similar role
• Previous experience of managing and leading a team
• Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
• Able to solve problems and implement appropriate solutions
• Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
• Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety
• Prioritise and deploy resources effectively
• Work on own initiative within a team environment
• Demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Good attention to detail and adherence to standards
• Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Night - Cleaning Supervisor
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9.00 - £10.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Cleaning Supervisor - Leeds
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.51 per hour + Holiday Pay
Cleaning Operative - Relief
£8.21 - £8.21
Cleaning Supervisor - Gravesend, Ramsgate, Ashford
£16.13 - £158 per annum
£35000 - £40000