|Salary||£19.20 per hour||Sector||Government & Public Sector|
If the answers are yes then this is the job for you.
Our client is a well known cleaning service provider with huge scope for growth.
£19.20 per hour. 40 hours per week. ( May include weekends)
The Cleaning Manager responsibilities will include:
• Liaising and negotiating with clients
• Ensuring Cleaning operations are completed to an acceptable standard
• Weekly audits of cleaning quality
• Review costs and ensure budgets remain aligned
• Maintain smooth running of cleaning operations
• Must have two years management/supervision experience within the service industry/NHS with large team.
• Excellent knowledge of the cleaning industry with commercial awareness
• Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements
• Staff management and delegation experience
• Good communicator and written and oral
• Hardworking and trustworthy who takes pride in their work
This position has an immediate start and any successful candidates will have to apply for a standard DBS as this position is based in a hospital.
Please attach your CV and covering letter to this application.
For further details please call Cambridge Blue Arrow on 01223 322441 and ask to speak to Danai.