Cleaner - York, YO10
Salary: £9.50 - 11.87 per hour - 37.5 hours per week including weekends.
We are looking for a team of people to work in a Covid secure site, just outside of York city centre - YO10.
These positions will be offered on a temp contract for approx. 6 months and will be 37.5 hours per week.
The work will be set up on a flexible rota with the earliest start time being 7am and latest finish time will be 10.30pm with Saturday and Sunday working expected. Public transport is available from the city centre to the location and back again on a regular basis.
As Cleaner you will be required to ensure all working environments are regularly cleaned to a high standard and schedule.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Cleaning all surfaces, floors and touch areas e.g., cabinets and door handles; using correct method and sundries to a COVID-19-secure standard.
* Completing as directed any incidental cleaning tasks e.g. spillages
^ Carrying out full deep cleans of locations as and when needed.
* Reporting any concerns relating to daily tasks to the operational management team.
You will also need to:
* Observe good practice in manual handling aa and when required.
* Ensure Inspections confirm expected standard of cleaning are achieved
* Ensure correct methods and sundries observed in use
* Always observe courtesy, profession actions and behaviour whist supporting a wide variety of colleagues on site.
* Follow all SOP's, Manual Handling and Health and Safety guidelines.
All successful candidates will need to go through DBS and background checks prior to confirmation and start of employment.