- Job Reference: 00032960-1
- Date Posted: 23 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sandwell, West Midlands
- Salary: £9.25 Per Hour
- Sector: Government & Defence, Healthcare & Medical, HSE, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Cleaner (3 Month Contract - at least)
Location: Various (please see below)
Salary: £9.25 p/h
Working Week: Various (please see below)
We have teamed up with Sandwell Council to find a cleaner to undertake the cleaning of designated areas, to ensure that they are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition, meeting all COVID-19 cleaning requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Routine cleaning of premises and furnishings in all room types, to include vacuuming, damp dusting, mopping, polishing, sanitising, cleaning communal areas and emptying litter bins.
* To clean sanitary areas, including toilets and washrooms.
* To carry out all duties following COVID-19 compliance regulations.
* To access a computer to send emails.
* To work at all times under the direction of the centre manager(s).
Skills & Experience
* Experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential.
* You will be expected to undertake duties with regards to safe methods of work.
* Knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH regulations.
* The ability to work as a team or on your own as required.
* Be able to work with changing priorities and uncertainty.
* A basic DBS check is required for this role.
Location’s and their Working Week
(DY4) Tipton College - 5 hours per week, Mon-Thur 3:30pm-4:30pm, Fri 3:00pm-4:00pm
(B71) Hateley Heath FETC - 7 hours per week, Mon-Thur 3:00pm-4:30pm, Fri 3:00pm-4:00pm
(B66) Ron Davis Centre - 7 hours per week, Mon-Thur 3:00pm-4:30pm, Fri 3:00-4:00pm
Call us at HancoxRead Recruitment, or apply via the link today