|Location||Salisbury, Wiltshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £17770 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
General Cleaner - Salisbury - Work/Life Balance!
An experienced General Cleaner is required for a large Contract Catering company based at the Army Barracks near Salisbury. The successful candidate will be responsible for cleaning the communal areas at the barracks, including offices. There is a bus service provided from central Salisbury so it is very accessible.
The company believe in the training and development of staff and are happy to support candidates who would like to gain NVQs. This would be a great position for someone looking for a work/life balance. The hours are 37.5 per week and any over-time will be paid.
General Cleaner responsibilities:
- Hands on cleaning of communal areas including offices, Reception area etc.
- Restock supplies when required
- Report any health and safety hazards
- Provide excellent customer service
General Cleaner requirements:
- Some housekeeping experience
- A good team player
- An eye for detail
- Willing to learn and progress
- Hourly paid at minimum wage level
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Work/life balance
- Support with NVQs and career development
- Christmas off!
ACT NOW: Press the Apply Button
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.