Ongoing temporary work - Part Time and Full time Hours
£8.21 per hour with enhanced rates offered at weekends
A fantastic opportunity for x12 Cleaners based in a hospital environment in Nottingham. We are looking for people who have a previous background working within a cleaning environment. You will be responsible, maintaining a clean environment, offering a friendly service, the role provides a high standard service to its patients and requires the cleaners to be confident, friendly, accommodating, clean and presentable. You will be given all the relevant training required over a two week training period.
We have part time and full time roles available, shifts and hours are detailed below.
* Immediate start for the successful candidates
* Temporary, ongoing work
* 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis
* You will get two days off together each week
* Weekend working required
* Part time shifts 3.30pm - 6.30pm, 17:00pm - 20:00pm
* Full Time shifts 7.30am - 3.30pm
Key responsibilities include:
* Offering a friendly service
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Preforming to a high level
* Use of ride on cleaning equipment; sweeper, scrubber dryer and burnishing equipment
* Use effective and efficient cleansing/decontamination techniques across a range of skills:
* Suction clean/dry mop floors, spot clean floors and remove spillages.
* Damp dusting furniture, fixtures, fittings and ledges.
* Cleansing of wash hand basins, sinks, showers, WC's and fittings, Beds and bedside lockers.
* Understanding of Coshh
* Hardworking and reliable
* Customer service skills
* Be able to be empathetic and understanding
* Following H&S policies
* Enhanced DBS certificate required
* £7.83 per hour, enhanced weekend and night rates after 12 weeks
* 5 days out of 7 on a 7 week rolling rota
* Two days off together
* Regular and set hours working
* Company pension scheme
* Reward & recognition scheme - superstar awards
* Weekly pay
* Ongoing work and permanent opportunities
* Working within a friendly and welcoming team
* Excellent transports links using the bus or tram
* Easy access by car from major road links such as M1
Recruitment checks for this role:
* Enhanced DBS check is required for this role
* 5 years employment referencing with no gaps
* Proof of right to work in the UK
Click the apply button today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.