|Salary||7.70 - 8.21||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
To provide a cleaning service for all public areas, periodic cabin cleaning and toilets as required by the Housekeeper/Mess Manager.Main responsibilities
- To maintain a tidy appearance and professional conduct at all times.
- To monitor and maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule.
- To service all rooms after customer departure as directed by the Housekeeper. Completing an inventory of the room, immediately communicating any deficiencies or damage to the Mess Manager.
- To follow COSHH regulations when using chemicals and ensure economic use of these at all times.
- To immediately report defective equipment to the Mess Manager/Housekeeper. Communicate cleaning material requirements.
- To maintain a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- To assist the Housekeeper and colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- To continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- Basic level training in HSWA and COSHH regulations.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the cleaning specifications relating to the various types of surfaces to be cleaned and to have received training in cleaning techniques and the use of industrial cleaning equipment.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young persons and vulnerable adults. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business