Blue Arrow have requirements for cleaning staff covering Dundee. Our cleaning staff provide high standard of cleanliness taking care of our clients' facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties. The goal is to keep our clients' buildings in a clean and orderly condition.
Shift Pattern - Mon/Weds/Fri
* Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning etc.)
* Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
* Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
* Stock and maintain supply rooms
* Cooperate with the rest of the staff
* Follow all health and safety regulations
* Previous experience working in professional cleaning capacity
* Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, COSHH aware
* Familiarity with material safety data sheets
Benefits of working with Blue Arrow include, but are not limited to, weekly pay, holiday pay accrual and a Blue Arrow rewards scheme.
If interested in this position, and feel that you meet the above criteria, then please call Clare Cramond 01224 621200