|Salary||£7.70 - £8.21||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
- 20 days paid annual holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company sick pay after 6 months of service.
- Company pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers are available.
- Employment discount program
- We offer comprehensive benefits that let full- and part-time employees choose the plans that are right for them
- We guarantee all employees will receive respect and fair treatment
- Ensuring a safe and secure workplace
- Providing training on-the-job, online and in classroom settings that help you excel in your current job and advance to positions of greater responsibility
- Opening the doors to higher education
- An employee incentive scheme
- Maintain all areas of responsibility to the set standard of cleanliness within the timeframe given, complying at all times with standards laid down in the work schedule
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships
- Comply with all Sodexo company policies/procedures and client site rules and regulations
- Continue to develop one’s own skills and knowledge within the position, including any required training courses
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities
- Maintain clients accommodation, using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies.
- Wear the appropriate uniform and PPE as required
- Report any near miss occurrences, accidents or faulty equipment to management
- Ensure effective communication with line manager, team, customer and client organisation
- Provide cleaning services support across the site including using cleaning equipment, materials and supplies as directed when appropriate to clean different areas within the site
- Demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail
- Experience of working within military environment
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.