|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:19|
Reference: Blue Arrow, Cleaner - Alfreton
Job title: Cleaner Alfreton, Derbyshire
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £8.21
Are you looking for temporary, flexible work? We have the perfect role for you, predominantly working in offices and Factory's, cleaning all their major areas, including staff facilities, offices, canteens and large factory areas .
This is a role that would suit people looking for flexible work around other commitments, such as studies, child care or even just another job.
Travel and Working Hours:
The main location to these roles are north Derbyshire, however there are bus routes available but must consider start and finish times as they can be early morning starts from 6am and locations of where you live. Therefore a Full UK drivers licence is preferred
The working hours will generally be a mixture of days and evenings due to the company being closed at these times to allow the clean to happen. The working hours will always be discussed with you ahead of you accepting the assignment.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of sites we cover your working environment will change from site to site. There are always opportunities in other roles. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently supply to contract catering sites, event sites, Schools and Care homes, hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs. I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible work
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Different working environments - every day is different
* Cleaning offices/factories
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery
Requirements and skills:
* Friendly and welcoming
* Hardworking and reliable
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas,
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately
* All staff MUST wear safety (steel toe capped) shoes to the site
Due to the location of the site, own transport and a full driving licence is preferred.
CLICK TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's