|Salary:||Up to £8.50 per hour + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 10:10|
Reference: Blue Arrow, Cleaner - Alfreton
Job title: Cleaner Alfreton, Derbyshire
Location: Alfreton, Derbyshire
Contract type: Temporary
Hourly rate/Salary: £8.50
We are currently looking to recruit a temporary cleaner based in Alfreton.
Our client is looking for an experienced cleaner to support their site in Somercotes, Alfreton. Our client is looking for someone who is very presentable, friendly, and warm. You'll take pride in providing the warmest of welcomes and the very best customer service experience. You'll also enjoy working independently as required, be self-motivated and have excellent standards
The Commute & Working Hours:
As this particular site is situated in the Alfreton Area of Derby, you will need to have your own transport and a full UK driving license. However there are bus routes available close to the site with a short walking distance, but must be flexible with travel. Times will be 12 midday until 8pm working Monday to Friday at £8.50 p/h
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of sites we cover your working environment will change from site to site. There are always opportunities in other roles. We will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you. We currently supply to contract catering sites, event sites, Schools and Care homes, hotels, restaurants, gastro pubs. I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible work
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Different working environments - every day is different
* Cleaning offices/factories
* Cleaning toilets
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery
Requirements and skills:
* Must be well presented
* Friendly and welcoming
* Experience within cleaning offices / factories before
* Hardworking and reliable
* Must be polite and friendly.
* Great customer culture as you will be in a customer facing role.
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas,
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately
A regular bus from Derby city centre that takes you directly to Somercotes with no changes, then a 15 minute walk to the site.
CLICK TO APPLY.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's