Clean Room Operator
|Job Title:||Clean Room Operator|
|Salary:||£9.75 per hour|
|Reference:||Clean Room Operator|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 09:26|
* To perform scheduled production effectively maximising efficiency and meeting customer requirements.
* To complete relevant production paperwork, performance data and maintenance records, to also complete relevant electronic records as required e.g. IFS information.
And to initiate C.A.P.A. reports as required, ensuring that the Production Support Manager is informed.
* To assist with the dispatch of product including paperwork and arranging for couriers.
*To assist in the management of clean room spare part stocks and consumables.
* To ensure that all safety instructions are comlied with at all times and to diligently undertake the responsibilities indentified in the Health & Safety Policy Document.
And to operate in accordance with the company’s HR policies and procedures.
* To be a classified radiation worker, to wear the issued dosimeters at all times whilst on site.
To be considered for this Clean Room Operator role you will need the following experience:
* Experience of semiconductor processing, wafer handling, clean room procedures, electrical measurements, and power semiconductors.
* Degree of flexibility in relation to working hours.
* Good computer literacy.
*Willingness to work in a radiation environment.
The working hours for the Clean Room Operator are:
Three weekly rotating shifts:
Week one- Monday to Friday 1500-2200
Week two- Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 0700-1500
Week three- Monday to Friday 0700-1500
Start date is ASAP
To apply for the position of Clean Room Operator, please submit your CV.