|Salary||£10.5 - £12 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
The working hours for this Class 2 HGV driver requirement are starting at 6am each day.
The rate of pay for this Class 2 HGV position is £11.00 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out vehicle / trailer inspections and report any defects.
- Manual handling
- Work well in a team environment
- Carry out work in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork efficiently
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company policies and procedures
- Follow customer specific procedures.
- Maintain regular contact with the transport team.
- Report any discrepancies on collections or deliveries from paperwork or reported by customers.
- Report any excesses, shortages or damage to supervisor in a timely manner
- Secure loads effectively and ensure loads are within the weight limits
To apply for this position you must:
- Hold Class 2 HGV Licence, Digital Tachograph and Driver Qualification card (CPC).
- You will need to carry out an induction where you will be driving with a full time driver.
For more information on this Class 2 HGV vacancy and to apply please submit your CV or call James O'Brien at Pertemps in Didcot.