Class 2 ADR tanker driver
|Job Title:||Class 2 ADR tanker driver|
|Salary:||£25562 per annum, Benefits: + paid overtime and bonuses|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||James Hillyer|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 17:46|
- Bridgwater – TA6
- 40 hours per week
- No nights out
- Basic salary £25,262 per annum
- Paid overtime available
- Bonus scheme
- Company benefits – dental, gym membership, enhanced pension and more
- Driving the company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with all current legislation and company guidelines.
- Ensuring that, to the best of their ability, the vehicle is in a safe & legal condition.
- Report any accidents & incidents to line management.
- Loading & discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with company policy & procedures.
- Use good judgement when dealing with difficult delivery conditions and always report back to line management details on unsafe sites as quickly as possible.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of driving HGV vehicles
- HGV class 2 license (no more than 6 points, minor offences only), drivers CPC card and digi tacho
- ADR class 3 & Tanks is essential.
- Experience of working with hazardous liquid products is desirable.
- Strong communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Willingness and ability to work across a 7 day shift pattern is essential.
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times is essential.
- Willingness to be redeployed to alternative depot locations in close proximity as required on an ad hoc basis is essential.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's