HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
|Job Title:||HGV Class 2 ADR Driver|
|Salary:||£11.45 - £22.98 per hour, Benefits: Paid Breaks|
|Contact Name:||James Obrien|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2019 12:04|
The company, BOC is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
You will be issued with complete PPE including uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area;
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential;
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is an ongoing position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £11.45 per hour basic rate including all breaks to be paid. Overtime is available after 8hrs daily paid at time and one half (£17.18 per hour), plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £17.18 per hour and Sunday £22.90 per hour.)
Breaks are also paid and you will be paid on a weekly basis.
*Self Employed / Ltd co. drivers are welcome (enhanced rates apply).
A driving assessment will be required at interview stage. Immediate start available.
If you are interested in applying then please submit your CV, along with copies of your licence cards, including ADR and a DVLA licence check code.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's