Class 2 ADR Driver
|Job Title:||Class 2 ADR Driver|
|Salary:||£12 - £24 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Smith|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 16:22|
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Drivers you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential.
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes.
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, CD, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes.
- Previous experience of heavy multi-drop is essential.
Following a successful interview and driving assessment this will be a temporary, ongoing position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12 per hour basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available after 10hrs daily paid at time and a half (£18), plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £18 per hour and Sunday £24 per hour.)
Please call Mandy on 01506 433148 for further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's