|Salary||£9.35 - £18.7 per hour||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
Pertemps are currently recruiting class 2 loader drivers for our client in Newbridge to do local distribution work within a large site. Newly qualified class 2 drivers looking to gain some experience are welcome. Although temporary this will be ongoing until October with the possibility of permanent positions for those who shine in the role.
Shifts: 4 on 4 off over 7 days
Start time: 04:00am
Pay rate: £9.35 per hour + overtime of £14.03 - £18.70 per hour after 40 hours
The role involves
- Working to strict timescales and schedules
- Manual handling, loading and unloading
- Adhering to all Health & Safety procedures
- Valid LGV Cat C Licence, with no more than 6 points
- Digital tachograph card & CPC card
- Credible 5 year referenceable work history
- Disclosure check
- Must be over 21 years old
Full training provided along with uniform and PPE.
As part of a successful application for this position candidates will be required to complete a stringent vetting process consisting of 5 years employment checks and a Basic Disclosure which can take up to four weeks to complete.
To apply please click on the link or email your cv to Livingston@pertemps.co.uk
Pertemps are acting as an employment business with regards to this role.