Class 1 Drivers - £150 for signing up* - based in Shaw - Earn up to £20.00p/h - Clean Simple Trunking - No Lifting or Handballing - Immediate Starts - Different Time Bands Available - Driver Referral Bonus (£150 per driver!) - Apply Now!
Ignition Driver Recruitment are actively seeking qualified Class 1 Drivers in the Shaw area, to work for one of the UK's lardest distributors of mail and parcels. This is a relatively easy role (you have done the hard work getting your licence, we know that!) and is 100% trunking. No handballing will be required.
YOU MUST HAVE A FULL & VALID CLASS 1 LICENCE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE.
Responsibilities & Duties for our Class 1 Drivers:
The Shift times & working hours of an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Getting behind the wheel of a Class 1 Vehicle
- 100% Trunking & Collections
- No lifting or handballing required
- Vehicle Checks pre and post shift (this is an industry standard)
- Route paperwork as standard
Why should you work for Ignition Driving Recruitment as a Class 1 Driver?
- This advert is specifically for those looking for DAY shifts
- We do have other various Shifts Available - Days, Nights, Weekends
- Ongoing work all year round
- Guaranteed Rota'd work available
- 7 day operation - plenty of overtime available
- All shifts paid at a minimum of 8 hours
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- £150 bonus for signing up!*
- £150 paid for every driver you refer who also signs up*
- Driver of the month competitions - prizes worth up to £100
- Full training provided before you start
- Ongoing support/training
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Ignition uniform provided
- Temp to perm opportunities
If you like the sound of this role, and you have a Class 1 Licence and at least 12 months driving experience under your belt, we would love to hear from you! Click to apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
- Full Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving required
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph & DCPC Card required
- Completion of a driving assessment