Class 1 Drivers - Rochdale - Various Shifts - Apply Today!
Ignition Driving Recruitment are looking for part time HGV Class 1 drivers in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s best know supermarket chains. This is trunking work with store deliveries and we have flexible shift start times available.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job as an HGV Class 1 Driver:
Shift times & working hours for an HGV Class 1 Driver:
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
Why should you work for Ignition Driving Recruitment as an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Various shifts available
- Hours to suit you
- Flexible start times
- Part Time opportunity - 2/3 days a week if required
What do we need from you to be an HGV Class 1 Driver?
- Free CPC Modules (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service - up to 5 years!)
- Fully paid training
- Monthly engagement activities
- Employee Forums - Have your voice heard!
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers - accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Get paid every Friday!)
- PAYE and LTD drivers more than welcome!
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Ignition team
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
There are hundreds of recruitment agencies out there, all selling you the next big opportunity.
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!