Class 1 Drivers – £150 Referal Bonus - £150 Sign on Incentive - Earn up to £21p/hr - No Shift Cancellations - Regular Ongoing Work - Minimum 10 hours paid per shift - Immediate Starts.
Days, Afters, Nights and Weekends available, Clean Trunking Work, Minimum 10 hours paid per shift, Paid Training, Full Time, Part Time and Weekend Only work, £150 for referring a friend and £150 for signing up with Ignition driving.
You must have a Class 1 Licence to be eligible for this role.
Why should you work for Ignition Driving as a Class 1 Driver?
Working as a Class 1 Driver:
- Refer a Friend and bag yourself £150!
- Drivers referred who work for 12 weeks also receive £150
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Paid Breaks
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift
- Ongoing support/training for all our Class 1 drivers
- Free parking
- Auto-Pension scheme
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24-hour support from the Ignition Team
- Overtime Available - boost your earnings
- Free CPC Modules
- (Complete a FREE CPC Module for every 12 months of ongoing service – up to 5 years!)
You will be driving a Class 1 vehicle, completing depot to depot deliveries. This role requires no handballing, and is clean trunking work from start to finish. You will need to do your usual vehicle checks pre and post shift, and of course we ask you do your paperwork as required, but this is a fantastic opportunity for the right drivers.
Class 1 Driver Working Hours and Pay Rates:
What do you need to be an Class 1 Driver?
- Various shifts available (Days, Afters, Nights and Weekends)
- Minimum 10 hour shifts guaranteed
- Full and Part Time roles available
- Days - £15.00 p/h
- Nights - £17.00 p/h
- Saturdays - £19.00 p/h
- Sunday and Bank Holidays - £21.00 p/h
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card & DCPC Card
We hope to hear from you about joining our busy team of drivers soon.