Blue arrow is pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client in Larne,
We are currently seeking a number of class one drivers for work based in Larne delivering all across Northern Ireland to various stores.
This is multi-drop work delivering refrigerated and other food across Northern Ireland to the store and sticking to schedules.
Working for Blue arrow means
1. Holiday Accrual
2. Dedicated consultant
3. My Blue arrow app to keep track of shifts pick up extra work and keep up to date.
4. Career Advice
The position includes
* Reporting to the Transport Controllers;
* Deliveries direct to stores and depots representing Blue Arrow and the client.
* Keeping paperwork of deliveries up to date;
* Unloading the vehicle manually;
* Communicating with the base if there are any issues with sticking to your schedule;
* Ensuring the maintenance of the vehicle, including the optimization of fuel usage, and keeping the cab to a high standard;
* Continual vehicle checks, acting in a safe manner at all times and reporting any issues.
* Adhering to all legislation regarding HGV vehicles and driving
* Training that is provided is essential to the role
The potential drivers:
* Must hold an LGV license for a minimum of 12 months, with no more than 3 penalty points;
Possession of Digital Tachograph card required;
* Must be in possession of full DCPC (35 hours) ;
* Well presented at all times;
* Able to work well under pressure, ever-changing
* Must be able to work any 5 days out of the 7 days per week on the driver's rotating shift pattern commencing work any time normally between 6am and 11am.
Pay Rate is 10 per hour for standard hours and uplift to 12.50 for Saturday and Sunday work.
If this is the next career move for you please do not hesitate to apply below.
If you need more information please call Blue arrow on 02890315005 and ask for Stewart or Stephanie