|Salary||Competative||Sector||Driving & Logistics|
- Safe Loading and Unloading of Pallets/Freight/Cages/Stillages/Yorks on and off the vehicle in line with Health & Safety regulations as and when required.
- Undertake a daily inspection of vehicles and trailers and complete either a Nil Defect Report or a Defect Report as necessary
- Ensure that the vehicle is kept in a clean and tidy condition in line with departmental requirements.
- The safe delivery and collection of Cages/Pallets/Freight/Stillages/Yorks to and from Customers within agreed time scales
- To correctly use scanners to accurately scan consignments on an ad-hoc basis as and when directed by site management.
- Ensure the safe use of pallet trucks when loading a vehicle as per the safe operating manual located on site
- Ensure effective communication with both internal and external customers, escalating any queries to site management in a timely manner.
- Ensure strict adherence to tacho regulations and the safe use of the national road network in line with the road transport laws and regulations
- Ensure strict adherence to both on-site and off-site Health and Safety Regulations at all times, reporting any breaches to site management immediately
- Any other reasonable duties that site management may request as required and at short notice in line with business requirements
- Excellent knowledge of Road Transport Laws
- Must hold relevant legal driving licence at the right grade
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude toward the company and the job role
- Ensure attention to detail and ability to achieve dead lines
- CPC qualified
Interested? Apply with your CV. If you require any further information about the role, call Chloe Robinson at Pertemps on 01392 826 060