Class 1 Driver - Friday and Sunday Only
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver - Friday and Sunday Only|
|Salary:||£14.20 - £17.10 per hour, Benefits: PAYE AND LTD PAY RATES, FREE ONSITE PARKING, SUBSIDISED CANTEEN|
|Reference:||HGVWB - FRI/SUN|
|Contact Name:||Cory Brooks|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2019 08:51|
Our client, now one of the world’s leading logistics providers has a history of 125 years evolving from a traditional freight forwarder to a leading global provider of innovative and fully integrated supply chain solutions.
*NIGHT TRUNKING POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Our clients is offering:
- Modern fleet with a focus on developing technology to reduce carbon emissions
- Latest Driving Aids – supporting a safe working environment
- Multi temperature vehicles
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen – serving hot and cold food
- Temp-Perm contract schemes (Offering £30,000 + working any 5 from 8 days per week, Holiday, Sick Pay, Discounts and Savings)
As an HGV1/Class 1 Driver your duties will include, but not subject to:
- Regular routeS
- Working alongside drivers mates on specefic routes.
- Unloading totes / cages at the delivery points.
- Operating modern vehicles with the latest on board technology.
- Be required to work any 5 out of 8 days (Weekends Included)
As a HGV1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous HGV1/HGV2 driving experience (1 years/180days experience in the last 2 years).
- No more than 6 points/endorsements on driving licence.
- Good attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, very flexible and reliable.
All drivers who apply for this position, must have a valid HGV1/Class 1 Licence, which has been held for 2 or more years,a valid CPC Qualification card and valid Digi Tachograph card.
This position will require an assessment which will be followed by a classroom training sessions, once this has been completed successfully you will be required to attend double manned route training.
This will suit any one with experience in the following:
Trunking, Class 1, HGV 1
*Pertemps also have HGV 1 AND HGV2 WORK IN SURROUNDING AREAS*
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's