Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£12 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Taylor McCarthy-Keogh|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 12:15|
Pertemps Reading are currently recruiting for Class 1 Drivers to work in and around Reading
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Loading and discharging of dry powders.
- Responsibility for planning own routes in liaison with the logistics team.
- Responsibility for first use inspection and cleanliness of vehicle.
- Completion of paperwork to a high standard, including tickets and inspections.
- Driving HGV/LGV Tankers
The Class 1 Driver will have:
- Possess a DIGI card.
- Held Class 1 licence for at least 2 years.
- Drivers CPC.
- Flexibility as start and finish times will vary.
- Availability for night and weekend work is essential.
- Experience driving Heavy Good Vehicle/Large Goods Vehicle
If you would like to speak to us about this Class 1 Driver role, please click apply or contact Nick Maisey in our Reading branch
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's