Class 1 Driver
|Job Title:||Class 1 Driver|
|Salary:||£10 - £14 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-29 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Birmingham Drivers|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 14:12|
The job will involve Inter depot trunking & RDC work, Trailer swaps, delivery of pallets up and down the country (NO HANDBALL) The work will potentially be ongoing for the right candidate as there is an all year round requirement for temporary driving staff.
HGV Class 1 Driver hours of work:
- Duties start any time between 03:00 & 05:00 (Mainly 03:30)
- Shift lengths vary but on average will be 8 - 10 hours long.
- Nights & Afternoon shift will be available
HGV Class 1 Driver Rates of Pay:
- £10 Per hour PAYE Monday to Friday
- £12 Per hour PAYE Saturday
- £12 Per hour Self employed Monday to Friday
- £14 Per hour Self employed Saturday
Requirements for the role:
For insurance purposes Successful HGV Class 1 Drivers must have held a valid C+E licence for 2 years.
If you have limited experience we still want to hear from you as training can be provided at the Pertemps academy.
Working for Pertemps as a HGV Class 1 Driver you will benefit from:
- Holiday Pay
- Weekly Pay via BACS
- Free Uniform
- CPC Training
- 24 hour local contact with dedicated consultants
If you have the relevant experience, PLEASE CLICK APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's